What Media Industry Sectors
Does IRTS Represent?
IRTS represents all aspects of the media and advertising business. From a content distribution standpoint, this includes radio, broadcast television, cable, direct broadcast satellite, Internet, mobile, motion picture theaters, pay television, pay-per-view, publishing, and evolving forms of media. Professionals from a variety of disciplines within these areas comprise IRTS Membership. These individuals represent all levels of professional development, ranging from those just entering the business to CEO’s and everyone in between.
Who can become a member?
We accept membership applications from Industry Professionals, Faculty, Students, and Members of the Public who has an affinity for a business that entertains, informs, educates, and serves the American public in a meaningful way.
Areas represented among our membership
- Affiliate Relations
- Audience Research
- Creative Services
- Government Affairs
- Internet/Interactive Media
- Media Buying and Planning
- Media Sales
- Program Development
- Program Distribution
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
- Telecommunications, and more!
Become a member and support the many
programs IRTS hosts to build the future leaders of media.
- All contributions are 100% tax-deductible.
- Occasional complimentary invitations to events or discounts.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to the future of the industry you care about.
- Let us keep you at the vanguard of the digital age and its promise for tomorrow!